With over 20 books for top publishers under her belt, Elina’s many books have gone on to enjoy worldwide acclaim and placement on the The New York Times Bestsellers List. Part self-help, part trend forecasts, part ground-breakers, her books have led to countless media appearances on The Today Show, Good Morning America as well as many spokesperson/endorsement deals.
Books in the Press
- Today Show: 10 Signs You’re Afraid of Commitment
- Washington Post: Book Club Selection
- 15 Relationship Books that Will Transform Your Love Life
- Chicago Tribune: Sigh-Ography
- No More Need for Men?
- Commitment Phobes: Are Women the New Men?
- Money magazine: Your Adult Kids Are Back! Now What?
- New York Times: The Patch-Up from the Master of the Split-Up